My deep passion is to help mothers to love their children with patience and grace. Easily said, challenging to live out. When I speak about parenting, I share personal stories to engage listeners and help bring the subject to life. My parenting talks include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing for Motherhood
- Knowing Your Child’s Basic Emotional Needs and How to Meet Them
- Loving Discipline Strategies that work
- The Difference Between Punishment and Discipline
- Navigating the Teen Years (with joy!)
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Anger, Guilt and Fear in your Parenting
- Parenting the Strong Willed Child with Love
- Building Your Home on a Strong Foundation (Psalm 127)
I am available to speak on other parenting topics as well. If you contact me, we can discuss the focus you want for your group so I can customize a talk to meet your needs.
If you are interested in having me come speak to your group about parenting, fill out the information below and I will respond within a few days of your request.