My deep passion is to help mothers to love their children with patience and grace. Easily said, challenging to live out. When I speak about parenting, I share personal stories to engage listeners and help bring the subject to life. My parenting talks include (but are not limited to):
• Preparing for Motherhood
• Knowing Your Child’s Basic Emotional Needs and How to Meet Them
• Loving Discipline Strategies that work
• The Difference Between Punishment and Discipline
• Navigating the Teen Years (with joy!)
• Avoiding the Pitfalls of Anger, Guilt and Fear in your Parenting
• Parenting the Strong Willed Child with Love
I am available to speak on other parenting topics as well. If you contact me, we can discuss the focus you want for your group so I can customize a talk to meet your needs.
If you are interested in having me come speak to your group about parenting, fill out the information below and I will respond within a few days of your request.